All shows are all 18 + unless otherwise noted
- Valid ID required for entry. Valid ID being a current, government issued ID (e.g. driver’s license, passport, military ID)
- No outside food or beverages are allowed into the venue.
- Venue is general admission with the floor as standing room only. The main room has a limited number of barstools as well as area to stand, and then Den has chairs littering the room.
- Camera policies are different for every concert. It is best to contact the venue on the day of the show to find out what the specific camera policy will be for that night.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed into the venue
- For the safety of our guests, all patrons may be searched upon entry to The Howlin Wolf.
- Because of previous policies on outside food/beverage and weapons, backpacks are not permitted in The Howlin Wolf.
- ALL SCHEDULED SET TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
The Howlin Wolf is unable to verify or guarantee the authenticity of tickets that were not purchased directly through an authorized sales channel (i.e. The Howlin Wolf box office, www.thehowlinwolf.com). For this reason, we do not recommend purchasing tickets from third-party resellers. If a ticket is purchased through a third-party reseller, The Howlin’ Wolf is not responsible for any fraudulent activity and will not honor invalid tickets.